luni, 18 octombrie 2010

ABBA THE DAY BEFORE YOU CAME ENHANCED TO DOLBY STEREO

Un comentariu:

  1. I must have left my house at eight, because I
    always do

    My train, I'm certain, left the station just when
    it was due

    I must have read the morning paper going into town


    And having gotten through the editorial, no doubt
    I must have frowned

    I must have made my desk around a quarter after
    nine

    With letters to be read, and heaps of papers
    waiting to be signed

    I must have gone to lunch at half past twelve or
    so

    The usual place, the usual bunch

    And still on top of this I'm pretty sure it must
    have rained

    The day before you came

    I must have lit my seventh cigarette at half past
    two

    And at the time I never even noticed I was blue

    I must have kept on dragging through the business
    of the day

    Without really knowing anything, I hid a part of
    me away

    At five I must have left, there's no exception to
    the rule

    A matter of routine, I've done it ever since I
    finished school

    The train back home again

    Undoubtedly I must have read the evening paper
    then

    Oh yes, I'm sure my life was well within its usual
    frame

    The day before you came

    I must have opened my front door at eight o'clock
    or so

    And stopped along the way to buy some Chinese food
    to go

    I'm sure I had my dinner watching something on TV

    There's not, I think, a single episode of Dallas
    that I didn't see

    I must have gone to bed around a quarter after ten


    I need a lot of sleep, and so I like to be in bed
    by then

    I must have read a while

    The latest one by Marilyn French or something in
    that style

    It's funny, but I had no sense of living without
    aim

    The day before you came

    And turning out the light I must have yawned and
    cuddled up for yet another night

    And rattling on the roof I must have heard the
    sound of rain

    The day before you came

    RăspundețiȘtergere